Sunday, April 3, 2011

job interview/ Kristi Yamaguchi/ Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

Mar. 28 Job interview: Today I went to a job interview for an office job. It went from 500 applicants to 10 applicants to be interviewed. There are 10 people up for 1 position, including me.

Writing: Today's my day off so I had a job interview and job search. I write 3 emails a week to pace myself. I did a little writing today by typing up a scene I had written. When it seems things are stalling in a story, write a conflict in for the characters to fight through. Now that I did that, I can't think of anything.

I checked my email and the Writer in Residence Marty Chan said he will read my new additional pages of Rain in late March so he must be doing that now.

16 and Pregnant: I finally finished reading the dozens of pages on the episode with Emily on twop.com. It aired back in Nov. 2010 so my memory was refreshed. I was annoyed with Emily's boyfriend Daniel's hairstyle. It was kind of like Justin Beiber's but longer and covered his eyes.

However, Daniel wasn't a jerk like most of the boyfriends on this show. He won a scholarship and is going to college and working. His parents say they're proud of him. The twop.com people digress: "Are you proud of him knocking up a girl while they're both teenagers?" Okay, yes, but I would be proud of my son if he did win a scholarship because I never gotten one before.

Then again, I never applied and looked for scholarships because my grades were mediocre. Graduating out of high school with some grade level classes were really hard for me. Getting into college was a challenge too. How do I even think of applying for scholarships? I wasn't putting obstacles in front of myself; I was dealing with the obstacles one at a time. Graduate out of high school. Get into college. As for my sister, those goals were easy to achieve so she could go and apply for scholarships.

This is the first time ever on this show, but Emily's mom kicked her out of her home. I have read on twop that this woman kicked her daughter out when she got pregnant and she went to foster care. I also saw on this show where Kailyn meets a girl who got pregnant and got kicked out. I actually have a friend who got pregnant and her mom told her to move out and she did. She's been living on her own since she was 16.

Back to Emily. She moved in with her dad and stepmom and was transferred to another school and away from her friends. She missed a lot of school because of her morning sickness and would be throwing up all the time. She was kicked out for being absent a lot. I don't know what the solution is. Carry a bag around and when you get sick, and throw up in there? Well I hope she graduates out of high school.

Mar. 29 Names: Emily and Daniel named their son Liam. I heard that's a really popular name even though I only know one Liam. He's this guy I went to jr. high and high school with. I was watching Lie to Me and someone said: "His name is Liam? Is that short for William?" I never thought of that being a nickname before.

Emily and Daniel are also really popular names. I knew two Emily's, one in jr. high and one at the Soup place. I have two friends named Daniel.

Kristi Yamaguchi: Does anyone remember Olympic gold medalist figure skate Kristi Yamaguchi? It was like back in the early 90s she won the medal. I was reading this article about her and she has written a picture book about a pig learning how to ice skate and releasing a workout dvd. She will be turning 40 this year. She's married to a hockey player and has two daughters. She looks great.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/olympics/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Nearly-two-decades-since-gold-Yamaguchi-still-g?urn=oly-wp34

Mar. 30 Law of Attraction: The other day I watched the season 3 premiere of the crappy show Secret Life of an American Teenager. It's created by the 7th Heaven writer Brenda Hampton. The 7th Heaven actress Mackenzie Rosman guest- starred again. Another 7th Heaven actress Beverly Mitchell came on too. There was a shout out in a way when MR and BM look at each other in the hallway.

I told this to my sister.

S: That's because she (BM) can't get work anywhere else.

I thought: "Wasn't she in a TV movie? I remember checking what's on TV and I saw her name." Then today I was looking to see what's on TV and I see that BM is in the 2007 TV movie I Know What I Saw. How interesting that I was thinking she was in a TV movie, and it airs two days later.

Mar. 31 Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior: I've seen a few eps of this spin off of Criminal Minds. Here's my review. This show is like the original about a team of FBI profilers hunting down serial killers.

It stars Forest Whitaker from movies like Phone Booth and the short live remake TV series The Twilight Zone. It has Janeane Garofalo who was in the TV show 24. Kirsten Vangsness the tech analyst from the original show is also on this show, but has a smaller part in it, though she is on the opening credits. That's because she's mainly sitting in a room with a bunch of computers so it's easier to film her scenes on two shows.

Michael Kelly from The Sopranos is on. Matt Ryan, is this kind of handsome British guy. Beau Garrett is this young beautiful woman. The cast is good. The stories are good and I am impressed with the writing. I'm trying to cut down on TV so I only watch this show when nothing is else on.

One Shot Kill: I saw CM: SB ep called "One Shot Kill." It's about a sniper who taunts the team by sending a pager to the team that says "Bang, bang." There was good suspense when they get to the building and start chasing after the sniper. Then it turns out it's an architect who's running away because there is a warrant for his arrest because he didn't pay child support. I didn't expect that one.

The sniper was to shoot 50 people who are leaving a memorial. The FBI stops anyone from leaving so they won't get shot. A man who's late arrives and gets shot outside. The team member Gina goes to pull man away to save his life, so the sniper aims at her. However Agent Mick Rawson who has a shotgun from another building distracts the sniper by risking his own life. He shouts "I'm here!" Good suspense.

The team manages to get to the sniper, and hits him on the head so he can't kill anyone else.

Dialogue: There were some good lines from the above episode:

"These little ripples become waves."

"Stay in the present, not in the past."

"Victory's sweet."

Canadian: I was watching Degrassi: The Next Generation and there was Tim Horton's coffee cup on the table. That show is shot in Toronto. The Toronto shot show The Listener mentioned University of Toronto.

The American show Parks and Recreation mention Canada.

7 comments:

Ava Lou said...

When I have read this interview I am really touched in some situation. http://www.resumebuzzwords.org/keywords-for-a-resume-to-be-skill-based/ to get some resume from skill people.

stoya riley said...

Which reasons you have posted are exceptionally substantial and instructive for me. You are correct and close to the realities of the above Juba or south sudan looks for. You need to put exposition altering administrations surveys and there will be great way to deal with discover this one. I visit this site right here and this is good blog to this one.

stoya riley said...

These 7 slopes rudimentary news of a year ago. I was looking the most recent Hills rudimentary and i'm investigating this site yet at the same time I couldn't discover any post which have most recent news identified with it. Expectation, It will be great exertion done here. We can find out more and increase our knowledge.

stoya riley said...

You have put short yet enough substance about Blade Workstations in this post. I figure you should need to enhance your UX and this will be great for me to come here and get a kick out of the chance to put proposal here. As a matter of fact, I need to get more info and expectation you will take a shot at your front plan of the site since it's initial introduction for us.

Bradford J. Veilleux said...

Helpful post.

Bradford J. Veilleux said...

Awesome article. This is important issue about job interview and you have shared excellent information on job interview, writing behavior etc. Here you can visit website to get cover letter writing services. This information should helpful for job applicants and students. Thanks

Jana hassan said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor AKHIGBE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my close friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in sickness spells. Get connected with Doctor AKHIGBE now, his email is drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2349021374574 and I said I must let any email I see on net must know about this because am very happy .