Friday, April 29, 2011

cute and funny/ headlines/ Royal Wedding

Apr. 26 Cute and funny: My sister told me she found a video clip of Nathan Fillion from Castle playing with two kids on the set. It's so cute and funny. NF has a 2 yr old boy Lorenzo on his lap and a 4 yr old girl Olivia sitting in a desk chair. They're acting like they're on the show and trying to solve a case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qXbpYgFjZhQ

I remember this time way back in 2001, I found the British boy band Blue. My fave member Lee Ryan was at an autograph session and had a 1 yr old baby boy sitting on his lap. Lee kept hitting his head with a cd case trying to get the kid to laugh. The baby had sunglasses on top of his head and puts it on. Lee had sunglasses on top of his head and puts it on too.

Lee: Wow, that's some cool shades you got there mate. You are one cool dude!
Baby's mom (off screen): Yes, you are one cool dude.

Apr. 28 Headlines: Here's my batch of headlines.

On Oct. 6, 2010, in the Edmonton Journal: "No joke- clown gets top votes in Brazil election." Franciso Everado Oliveira Silva or clown name Tiririca got more than 1.3 million votesx in Sao Paulo state in Brazil's presidential and congressional elections.

Stupid criminals: According to BBC news, a 34 yr old woman brought her 5 yr old dauhter to rob a bank in the German city of Chemnitz. She attempted two robberies and was arrested twice in one day. She did not bring her child in the second time. Police spokesman Thomas Knabe told the newspaper Freie Presse that it was "an act of desperation." Of course.

A 19 yr old German bank robber emailed the police in the southern city of Wuerzburg and two newspapers about this bank robbery he committed. According to daily Bild, he mocked the police about getting his age, height, and accent wrong, and how he escaped in a car and not on foot. The police were then able to find him.

"Frankenstein Cited Over Monstrous Behavior"- headline in the San Jose Mercury- News over a story about Forrest Frankenstein, who "went crazy" and threatened police over Toby Keith concert in Cincinnati

"Montana Woman Fends Off Bear Attack With Zucchini"- headline in the Arizona Republic about a woman hitting a bear with a zucchini

"Woman Accused of Giving Barroom Breast Exams"- headline in the Arizona Republic over a story that was not nearly as salacious as you might otherwise expect

"Prisoner's escape ends in fall from ceiling"- Rick Bennett was in a provincial court of St. John's. He was in court for charges of mischief by damaging property and three counts of breaching probation. He climbed up a ceiling and was there for 45 min. until he fell through and dozen police officers came and arrested him. lol.

Animals: "Pig's a ham"- a pig in China that is born without back legs has learned how to walk like a human walking on his hands. The owner Wang Ixhai is a farmer. A circus wants to buy it off him, but he wouldn't sell the pig.

According to the Boston Globe, in Cambridge Mass., there is a lantern that is powered by dog poop. Dog owners put the poop in biodegradable bags that are put into tanks that produce methane. The gas is sent through pipes to the lantern and will it be burned off with a bright light.

Election: This guy Brad knocked on my door to promote the Conservatives.

Brad: Do you have anything to tell us?
Me: If you get elected?
Brad: Yeah.
Me: Uh...more money for public schools and lower tuition on colleges.
Brad: Are you in college?
Me: No, but I was.
Brad: I graduated two days ago.

TV has influenced me. I was thinking about The Simpsons where Homer was accused of sexually harassing the baby- sitter. There was a talk show with a woman saying: "We need less Homer Simpsons and more money for public schools."

Blog: I got this email through my blog.

Hi Tracy,

We would love to share with you an article that we just posted on our own blog! “10 Tips for Picking Out a New Home Phone” (http://www.landlinephoneservice.net/blog/2011/10-tips-for-picking-out-a-new-home-phone/) would be an interesting story for your readers to check out and discuss on your blog, so we hope you will consider sharing it!

Thanks so much for your time!
Lindsay Willison

Job: I was talking to a server at my job and she says she's looking for another job. She told me she has a cousin who was an elementary teacher in Chilliwack. She then got laid off and then became a corrections officer. That's totally different, but she says she likes it.

Apr. 29 Royal Wedding: I woke up at 3am because I needed to use the washroom. I then see my brother up watching the Royal Wedding. I went back to bed and was there for a min, but I couldn't sleep. So I got up and watched it with him. First I saw Kate Middleton and her dad riding in a black car from the hotel to the church. I see her and her dad walking down the aisle.

Prince William and Prince Harry then walk down the aisle. I see them say their vows and put the ring on the fingers. I notice Prince Harry is wearing two medals and Prince William is only wearing one. My brother explained PH entered the military before PW did. I watched for 40 min. I saw Elton John in the audience.

Marriage: Yeah, I'm kind of sick of reading and seeing the Royal Wedding, but I can't take my eyes away from it. Well it doesn't annoy me. William and Kate are both over 25, didn't get pregnant first and then get married, and only had a 6 month engagement. I hate when people have long engagements. It's like people get engaged and don't get married.

I remember on That 70s Show, where Red says: "Oh what huh? You think getting engaged is something you just do? Well, c'mon start planning the wedding already." Also W and K knew each other for 8 years so they weren't rushing it. They knew each other very well.

Wedding movies: That also made me think of The Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. I only saw the first movie at my friend Leslie's house. The Princess Diaries was mediocre. It was like a teen movie because it had the makeover where a geeky girl becomes pretty.

I did like the movie The Prince and Me starring Julia Stiles and Luke Mably. LM played the prince. I had written about it on my blog/ weekly email. I written a review of it on May 23, 2008. He's handsome. He's looks like Prince William handsome, with the bad boy personality of Prince Harry. There was a straight to video sequel called The Prince and Me: the Royal Wedding. I didn't see it.

No comments: