Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dateline/ Blake McGrath/ Wes Brown

Feb. 3 Dateline: I was reading more about those Dateline: To Catch a Predator comments on Youtube. The comments are really funny, but I have to add some of my comments to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14FZUc8_rWI

To Catch a Predator comments:

"Dig the PETA tote bag. Good to see child molesters so concerned with animal rights."

Me: I didn't notice that.

"can i get paid to do those dramatic chat readings? they are so funny"

Me: Well I don't find those chat readings funny.

"like 24 iz a better age 2 sleep with a 12 year old... sick!"

Me: Yeah, I know. I have seen real 19, 20 yr olds who come on the show to hook up with a 14 yr old girl though.

"why cant i ever find these guys who would buy me stuff like that"

"the arresting would go better if they had a sniper on the roof :D"

"Ah crap they busted George Lucas!"

"'Strawberries, whipped cream, and other surprises'--wasn't that the name of a Herb Albert album from the 60s?"

"I feel no sympathy for the man here. I have lived my entire life in solitude with very few friends. I would never think of soliciting sex from minors."

"I was expecting...

Shinster: 'I hope you like koala bears.'
Chris Hansen: (steps out from behind the corner) 'I hope you like jail motherfucker.'

Me: This sounds like a good line for some action movie.

"lol chris (Hansen, the host) must love his job"

"idk i've never seen a in btween asian.. only in their 20's doing awesome karate skills, or when their 80 and are wise.. well now i've seen a middle aged asian.. i can wipe that off my bucket list!! oh snap"

"hmm why does he have a peta bag?.. he loves animals but doesnt give a crap about children"

Me: What if the bag was Amnesty International? You care about human rights, but not about children.

"Who would have thought it would took a TV show about pedophiles to finally see a bunch of cops slap a pair of cuffs around George Lucas wrists! So, no 3D-Star Wars! Yay!!"

"With some of these guys, I get the feeling that if they decoy said she was 50, they would still show up."

Me: lol.

"i'm a lonely guy, doesn't mean I am going to meet 12 year year olds for sex"

"look how scared they all get lmao"

"Okay everyone this is my plan. STEP 1 act like a 15 year old and get a pedophile to come to my house. STEP 2 "play a game" (ala the Saw movies) with the pedo, where he has to cut his own dick off with a blunt rusty razor in 30 seconds or he dies. STEP 3 repeat."

Me: That's the plot in the movie Hard Candy. It stars Ellen Page (before she got big in Juno) and Patrick Wilson (Night Owl in Watchmen). EP is a 14 yr old girl who meets the pedophile played by PW. EP goes and tortures him in his home. Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy) plays a small part as the neighbor. It's very dark and scary movie. Kind of revenge fantasy. It's well- written, well- acted and disturbing.

"Chris Hansen is the new ChucK Norris. EVERY PEDIO's nightmare HAHA"

"Im waiting for the day the 'predator' is really some 13 year old kid pretending to be older so he can have sex with a 14 yr old girl lol"

Me: lol. That wouldn't be a crime because it's teens having sex with each other. Also that's creative. I never thought of that before.

"i know how you feel, whatever they were about to do they are still human beeings and feeling bad for another human beeing getting his live fucked is understandibly"

"I think it'll be pretty funny if your only 16 and you pretended to be a 45 year old pedo and when you show up at the house Chris is all baffled and speechless."

Me: Yeah, and then that wouldn't be a crime either because you're aren't a pedophile. I guess it would be funny to see Chris's expression. lol.

"lol what are these guys thinking. its so unreal and sick that 12 year old girl would want to be with 60 yrs old man.how cant they understand its a trap."

Blake McGrath: He is a So You Think You Can Dance Canada judge who has danced for Britney Spears and Janet Jackson. He was in the Top 20 and placed 6th in So You Think You Can Dance (American version) season 1. He has embarked on a solo music career last year.

I was checking out his music on Youtube and I found this great live performance to his song "Penthouse." He can sing and dance live. I was impressed with the choreography.

Towards the end of it he starts introducing his back up dancers and he said: "My sister Meghan!" I burst out laughing at that because I didn't expect his sister to be a back up dancer. I remember reading somewhere he had a sister and she was in his music video "The Night", but I forgot about it until now. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSXE5mBQIQ

Feb. 5 Rant: Here's a mild rant. As I was running to catch my bus after work, I realized my pen fell out. I was on the bus so I looked for it on the ground and a bit outside the bus. It's a Bic pen, the kind you buy a dozen for $3. It's cheap, and the ink was almost gone. I'm a little annoyed that I lost it. Maybe I'll find it tomorrow on the ground when I go to work.

That brings a flashback to 2007 when I was in Short Fiction Forms class. We went to the U of A to hear a author read his book. I found a pen on the lawn and picked it up and used it.

Feb. 6 Wes Brown: Yesterday I saw that the 2007 movie We Are Marshall was on. I saw the first 23 min. of it because the actor Wes Brown was in it. Then his character's gone. I've been a fan of his since that Criminal Minds ep "Slave of Duty" back in 2009.

It started at 10pm so I wanted to watch the rest of it, but I had to go to work the next day. It looked like a good movie. It's about rebuilding college football team set in the 1970s after a tragedy. It stars Matthew McConaughey and Matthew Fox (lead guy from Lost).

No comments: