Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teach U a Lesson/ ADD/ Teen Mom 2

Jan. 10 Teach U a Lesson: I was thinking about that Robin Thicke song "Teach U A Lesson." It's a sexy song that I like. They lyrics are:

You can call me professor
But baby you broke the rules
You wont get the grade you want
Unless you stay after school
You can work it off
Baby I can give you extra credit

I was curious to see what people thought of it. I found some funny and sexy Youtube comments about it. Here they are:

"This song makes me want to go school."

"i searched "baby making music" and this came up."

"The 7 people that disliked this got taught a lesson."

"Oh wow! To all people who's had crushes on instructors, this song is the anthem! LOL!"

"I had this MAJOR crush on one of my instructors and I couldn't stop thinking about this song. LOL! I'm sorry, but that dude was H-O- fucking T!"

"this song is sooo sexxyyy"

"dear robin,

u can teach me a lesson anytime PLEASE DO! <3"

"that's a very educational song! ...they must play it every morning in schools XD"

"this song makes me uncomfortable."

"u been a bad girl.....im sorry but that's funny"

"mmm mmm mmmrrgrgg! lol...My hubbys a teacher!! :) I LOVE it!"

"inappropriate student-teacher conduct lol"

"Teachers, dont take advantage of this song... ;)"

"Most awkward song I have ever listened to. Well done."

Jan. 11 ADD: I found this magazine at Chapters called ADDitude about ADD. It's $8 for 68 pages. It said if your child is on Ritalin and is acting like a zombie, the dosage is too high. My sister says the magazine's expensive because it's a niche magazine.

She gave me her old magazines, and one of them was Details and the actor Channing Tatum is on the cover. The interview talked about how he has ADD and took Dexerdrine. It made him become good in school, and then the drugs made him depressed and kind of like a zombie. So he quit the drugs.

That reminds me of the South Park episode where the whole class was diagnosed with ADD and took Ritalin. They all became zombies.

Mr. Garrison: Oh what Cartman? No smart ass comment from you?
Cartman: No sir.

Jan. 12 Teen Mom 2: I was a little spoiled by reading the 16&P thread. Jenelle graduated out of high school and does take care of her baby Jace by feeding him, giving him baths, and putting him to bed. However she disrespects her mom and her mom is trying to get custody of Jace. They were yelling and fighting. I don't really like Jenelle, but I hope she does become a good mom, and she gets along with her mom.

There's lots of drama there so I have to watch it. Kailyn and her boyfriend Jo broke up, but K moved into Jo's family's basement. It's kind of awkward and there are clips where Jo wants K to move out since K is going out with someone else. There's some drama in this case. She graduated out of high school, has a P/ T job and will be going to college in the fall.

Then there's Leah who graduated out of high school. She has twins with a guy Corey whom she knew for a month. She cheated on Corey, but now wants him back. She made dinner and a cake for him. At the end they were crying. Maybe Cory will forgive her and take her back. There are clips where one of her twins has some physical disability and will go to the hospital. That's some good drama to watch.

Then there's Chelsea. She's the one who got a mean text message from her boyfriend Adam and they broke up. C is going to school. There are clips where Adam will actually move in with her and her friend. C's dad doesn't want him living there. Everybody on twop.com hates Adam for being a jerk and not taking responsibility for the baby.

Feelings: I'm going to admit that this TV show is making me angry, depressed, and stressed. It's like Dr Phil and Maury again. However, I will only watch this show once a week which is only an hr. I'll try to not have it take over my life like those talk shows did.

"Taking over my life" meaning I won't miss work so I could stay to watch this show. Back in 2005-2006 I was working at Call Centre #1. I could have worked at 1pm, but instead started at 4pm so I could watch talk shows. Teen Mom 2 is at night, and I don't work nights.

Jan. 13 Questions: I've told you this before, but I have a question about it. I mentioned this about Jenny Jones. There was this out-of-control teen girl on the show who wants to be a stripper when she grows up.

JJ: So you got pregnant when you were 13?
Girl: Yeah.
JJ: And you got an abortion?
Girl: Yeah.

Is there anyone here who thinks she should have had the kid? As in went through with the pregnancy and gave birth to the baby? She doesn't raise it, she gives the baby up for adoption.

I don't think she should have had the kid. She's 13 and it's going to be a real difficult pregnancy for her because she's so small. To have a baby this young could be traumatizing and the baby probably won't be healthy. She obviously isn't interested in being a mom or raising the kid, so I doubt she would have even bother having the kid.

My friend Angela said (paraphrase): I don't think she's smart or responsible enough to go with the pregnancy. She may be smoking, drinking, and doing drugs during pregnancy.

No comments: