Thursday, October 7, 2010

16 and Pregnant/ Job Rapido/ date

Oct. 3 16 and Pregnant: I always have to make a comment about each episode as I read this thread on twop.com. There is this girl Valerie who's pretty, like most people said on twop.com. She was adopted as a child, and she has 11 siblings, 8 of them adopted. When she had a kid, she kept it because she wanted to have a blood relative. I think some of her siblings were blood related.

She named her daughter Neveah, which is Heaven spelled backwards. I remember back in 2006 when I relapsed and saw some Maury, I saw a baby with that name. It's not that creative anymore. At least the father to the baby Matt was kind of nice. He got a job out of town to make money to take care of the baby. He saw the baby once a month and took care of her. Most of the guys on this show are jerks. My expectations are low for the guys. Some are good like Tyler. He was with his girlfriend Catelynn and they gave the baby up for adoption because they know they can't raise it.

There's going to a 3rd season of this show and it airs on Tues. Oct. 26. I wrote that one down because I have to watch it.

Oct. 4 Job Rapido: This is from Sept. 10. Someone emailed me about my blog.

Dear Tracy,

I am writing to you after having visited http://badcb.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-jw-research-rookie-blue.html. As I'm in job search industry, I especially appreciated your discussion on this topic.

Therefore, I would like to invite you to check out our new job site: www.jobrapido.com. Job Rapido makes it possible to search through over 5 million jobs in the USA. Job Rapido is a job search engine, a sort of Google for websites with job offers. It is free and very easy to use.
If you find our service valuable, we would be grateful if you could spread the word about it on your blog.

It could act as an additional resource to your discussion and be useful for those of your readers who search for jobs. A post or a simple text link would be appreciated, we could also provide you with our customized job search widget similar to the one in the example: newtonyork.blogspot.com

Please let us know what you think about our service. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us.

Good luck with your blog and keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Tatiana Tatour

I thanked her and told her that I live in Canada though. On Sept. 14, she emailed me back saying:

Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for your reply and your interest in Job Rapido!

We are delighted to hear that you would post about Job Rapido. As you are based in Canada, then probably you will be interested in our Canada-specific site, www.job-rapido.ca? We would appreciate if you could blog about it. Also, we would send you our press release if you wish.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
Tatiana

Job search: I was aggressively looking for a job today. It's cold and raining so I stayed in. I looked through the Edmonton Journal classifieds, and Job Serve emails. I then went and looked for administrative assistant, sales associate, restaurant positions through Job Serve, Kijiji and Job Bank.

I went to the Yahoo Hot Jobs site today. I was there in July by looking at my old job notes. I had looked under Arts/ Entertainment/Publishing, Banking/ Mortgage, Retail, Advertising/ Public Relations, and Restaurant/ Food service. I didn't have any luck on that site back in July. I then looked through all the categories there today and there's no luck either.

My mom told me to go to Canada Post again. I had applied by passing my resume to the Shoppers Drug Mart post office a few months ago. No call. Today I went online, and there weren't any opportunities. I then went to Second Cup website. I passed my resumes to their locations, but I tried online. It was basically print out this application and drop it off at a location.

I went to Career Builder and there isn't anything I qualified for.

Funny: I was watching Castle, and Castle spoke: "Back in Mar. 1999, you said..." I remember my sister making fun of me when I speak like that. Yeah, well Castle talks like I do. lol.

Oct. 5 Date: I went on a date today. The guy I IMed with and emailed was funny. When we met, he was really into the same TV shows I liked. It was alright.

Actors: The guy I met before him, his sister knows Landon Liboiron from Degrassi: The Next Generation. LL plays the rich boy Declan. He was on a Flashpoint ep too since both shows are shot in Toronto.

Oct. 6 Sad news: You know the guy who stood me up on Sunday? Well I emailed him back and he said his friend has just passed away. We were supposed to meet up a week earlier, but he canceled saying his friend had attempted to commit suicide. Now he's in Quebec.

I emailed him saying I was sorry for his loss, and to get some grief counseling.

No comments: