Wednesday, January 13, 2010

funny and stupid

Jan 13 Funny and stupid: This is a great way to start off my day. This guy emailed me a few times on this online dating site, and I deleted his emails because I wasn't interested. Then he asks if he offended me in any way. I email saying:

"No, I'm just not interested so you can stop contacting me. Good luck."

He says:

"Look , its not my fault you look 35 in your picture, see i dident even look at your age before i contacted you cause you look my age ! SHUT UP and and next time just say no instead of just deleting without responding ! i took the time to write you.im a real person.you aint no model so stop acting like it !

PS. I heard ( Make up ) works good for girls your age :)"

At first I thought: "Ouch that hurt. Well this is even worse than that other guy who I emailed and IMed with for about 4 days, and he blocked me without explaining why. Though I knew why because my answers didn't match with his questions. It didn't seem to affect me, but I feel like my arms are shaking and I feel angry.

Here's my reply:

I have written back to say no to some guys, but one of them lashed out at me and said: "Why are you replying? You should have just deleted my email." Different strokes for different folks. That's why I just delete. I have emailed some guys too, and when they delete my emails, I don't go harassing them, I move on.

That's interesting that you diss me because I look like I'm 35. A lot of people guess that my age is younger than I really am. Your diss didn't really hurt me at all. Why are you telling me to shut up? You're the one who asked why I didn't reply back.

I know I'm not a model, and I don't act like it. You don't know me so don't act like you know me. I'm a real person too, so treat people like you want to be treated. When I email a guy and they delete my email, I'm fine with it.

By the way, go buy yourself a box of condoms because I know your last one was expired. :)

Maybe you guys are like: "Ha, ha!" I just sent it to him. The joke "So the other day I bought a box of condoms....because my last one was expired" is my favorite joke. I heard it on Comedy Network way back in 2000. I learned that if you're going to diss a guy about something, go diss him about not getting any.

I love that joke. I used it in one my portfolio pieces to get into Professional Writing. It was used in a fictional story. I then used that joke in my script The Fighter.

I totally remember how the stand up comedian looked like. He was in his mid to late twenties. He had curly blond hair and straight teeth. He had a great smile. He was wearing a really nice button down blue shirt and khakis.

That reminds me of 2001 when the website www.ecrush.com had this "Horror Date" section where this teenage guy complains about how dating sucks for guys. A whole slew of girls diss him by saying: "You must not be getting any." I told his stupid reasons for why dating sucks for guys to my sister, and she said the same thing about him not getting any.

No comments: