Sunday, September 20, 2009

psychic/ fun/ look alike

Sept. 17 Psychic: I was thinking about that psychic again. She said that I will get an office job by Feb. or Mar. 2010, so I may not get this Malatest job. Then again a call centre job is not totally an office job, it's sort of. I don't know.

I was reading about the Tyra show on twop.com and it turns out the "Panel of Haters" ep was comprised of actors making mean comments. If you go to this website, they showed a 6 min. clip of the show. Someone wrote to Vecente, a black man on the show. He wrote back and he explained that he was an actor, and that he wanted to get his face out there.

Basically the producers needed to get ratings and told these actors how to act. They found actors on the site. That's some "reality" TV for you.http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/panel-haters-tyra-banks-show-fake-203262/Sept. 18

3.5 floppy disk: This one disk kind of crapped out on me. It was fine, then I put it into another computer and it couldn't open 2 of the 5 documents. That's weird. Usually the whole disk craps out altogether. It held the stuff about vampires.

I still had the hard copy because I write first, then I type it up. Then if it's really good, I print it out, and then I can throw out the old written paper, and keep the print out. Then today I was going to work on it, but then I went and worked on another script instead which is okay because at least I'm still writing.

ADD and Loving It: I saw this documentary today. It talked about famous people with ADD, like Solange Knowles (Beyonce's little sister). I didn't know that. I did know Ty Pennington from Extreme Home Makeover has it. I was researching that before this show. I am reminded that US Olympian Michael Phelps have it.It answered questions like ADD does exist.

One in 25 adults have it. It can be treated. The symptoms are people have a hard time paying attention, hyper focusing on something and blocking everything out, and also have trouble shifting focus. They can go have good careers in the film industry because they're creative. They can be good paramedics and firefighters because they can be calm in chaos.

20/20: I was watching this and it was about how a man spread HIV to several women. One time he was dating 10 women at the same time. The group of women eventually figured it out because one suspected he was cheating on her. Then they got tested and found out they had HIV.

Now the guy is going to prison 45 years, pretty much until he dies. He said that he thought his HIV positive was a false positive. That's an oxymoron. He didn't want to believe it.

Unleashed: I was watching the above TV shows and during the commercial breaks I saw this movie. I saw it in the theatres when it first came out in 2004. This was the first time I was actually impressed with Jet Li's acting in a film. JL's character is named Danny and he is raised as a dog. His owner is his uncle who trains him to fight and defend him from his enemies.

It's a pretty sad story. However Danny meets this blind man played by Morgan Freeman. MF fixes pianos for a living and he has a stepdaughter. Later, D gets into a car accident and he escapes from his uncle. He then runs to MF and he gives D a place to stay. D then gets a newfound family.

Everything is going great, until one of the bad guys finds D and recruits him back. D goes into this fight club where people fight to the death.

Rant: Here's a mild rant. Flash Gordon is on at 7am on Space and that means I won't watch it because I'm sleeping. Well this show did come on Space in fall 2007, and then I started watching the last half of the episodes when I get home from work in fall 2008. I saw some whole eps, but mainly the last half all of them.

News: In light news, the soap opera Guiding Light is officially over after being on for 72 years. It's in the Guinness World Records for the longest running show.

Sept. 19: I did some research and the other soap operas like All My Children, Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless, and The Bold and the Beautiful are 30-40 years old. It's still got a long way to go if you want to beat Guiding Light.

Fun: Today my friend Dan Newark dropped by my work and we talked. Then I went on my break and I went over and sat with him. We talked about movies like how I didn't like The Spirit and I didn't like Sin City because it was too 18+.

D: 18+? You mean too violent?
Me: Yes.
Then we talked about my trials and tribulations on online dating. He even remembered the email where I told him about the guy who asks me questions about sex.
Me: He asked "Have you ever had sex before, have you ever done it?"
D: That guy sounds like he's 13, like not knowing what it is.

lol. I told this to Ray, and after the guy said "Yikes", Ray says: "What is he 16?" I'm actually transcribing that IM chat into my script. Except I will turn it to where the two people are talking face to face to make it more interesting. I'm also throwing in the girl's friend Dan overhearing the convo, and laughing at it.

Flashback: I even got this flashback today where I remember in summer 2007 I saw this TV show called Hidden Palms. I wrote in an email how I thought it was so unrealistic that the lead character and this girl met each other one night. The next night they bump into each other and ask all these personal questions like: "Are you a virgin?"

Me: Oh c'mon, John and I didn't talk about this until our 3rd date. That wouldn't happen in real life.Well now I know that can happen in real life, and it can occur before you even meet someone on the internet. Then I got another flashback when I told Dan about how I got a job interview at a call centre.

D: I used to work at a call centre.
Me: I know, at Ipsos, and you got fired from there.
D: I won't tell you how because you said earlier about things being too 18+.
Me: I remember way back in 2005 you said you worked there, and got fired because between calls you were talking about sex with your friend.

D then pretends to be the team leader who overheard it.
D: You.. you...you can't say that at work.

Look alike: A couple of weeks ago, I told Ray that the guy at Sorrentino's looks like Eddie Cahill. Today I showed her the pics of him. She thinks he looks like EC. Well I got off work early at 3pm, so I went over to the guy.

Me: Hey, do you know how last time I told you you looked like Eddie Cahill, and you didn't know who I was talking about?
Guy: Yeah.
Me: Yeah well, I printed the pictures of him for you.
He takes it and looks at it.
Guy: I was thinking of getting a haircut.
EC does have shorter hair.

Me: Do you think you look like him?
Guy: Yes.
Me: He's like 31.
Guy: Let me show it to my manager. Hey Michael, do you think I look like him?Michael: Yeah. But you need some more muscles.
Guy: I guess I need to work on the arms and the chest.
Michael: Isn't that guy from CSI: New York?

Me: Yeah. So what's your name?
Guy: Justin.
Me: I'm Tracy.
J gives the pics back to me.
Me: Oh you can have them.
J: Thanks.

I noticed how when J laughs, his eyes kind of squint. Then it kind of reminded me Matt Dallas on Kyle XY. I haven't seen that show in a long time. When MD laughs, his eyes kind of squint.

Joke: I was watching some UFC the other day, and they showed Leonardo Dicaprio in the audience watching it. He was wearing a baseball cap and talking to a guy. I thought it was kind of funny because I didn't expect it. Well I don't really know him so I didn't know that he was into this.

Sept. 20: Working on Sunday was boring as usual. The highlight of it was when I was locking the gate, Justin was putting the chairs back. He sees me.
Me: Hey Justin!
Justin: Hey Tracy!
He remembers my name. Well then again on the envelope, I did write it.

No comments: