Monday, July 6, 2009

funny/ Kris Andrews/ Jamie Kennedy Experiment

funny/ Kris Andrews/ Jamie Kennedy Experiment

Jul. 4 Funny: Today I got home from work, and Avril Lavigne was on Chinese television. She was talking about how Shanghai is a great city, and that she will be back there in 2010 for her world tour. I thought it was funny to see her there. Though I will always remember that interview with Ed the Sock on the Muchmusic Video Awards in 2002.

Ed: So you're 17 right?
Avril: Yeah.
Ed: Yeah, well I guess you're a little too old for R. Kelly.
Her band members, my brother and I were like: "Ohhhhhhh."
Me: Can you even say that on TV? It's funny because it's true, she is too old for him.

I remember telling this joke to my friend Jessica at the Multicultural Centre and she had to cover her mouth because she was laughing at it.

Teen pregnancy: Yeah, I'm always talking about this, especially with my friend Ray. We were at work discussing it.

Me: I went to jr. high with this girl Ashley. Then in high school my friend Angela told me that she saw Ashley at the bus stop, and she looked very pregnant. I'm not really surprised that she got pregnant. Ashley didn't really seem that smart, and she was boy crazy.
Ray: Actually, one name does come to mind with a group of friends of mine. I know that if this girl gets pregnant, she will want to keep the baby and raise it as her own.

Me: When I was in high school, no one had a baby. By all means, there may have been some girls who got pregnant, and then got an abortion. Or maybe they got pregnant, and then moved away. There are 1300 kids in my school so you can't get to know everybody. Did a girl in your school get pregnant?
Ray: Yeah, one girl got pregnant the year before I was there.
Me: What grade was she in?
Ray: Grade 10. She's still with the guy. She kept the kid and raised it as her own.

Throw in the fact that I'm watching Secret Life of the American Teenager. I saw the first season on Citytv, and then they stopped showing it. I know it's on ABC Family, but I don't have that channel. Then last week, I read that it's in their 2nd season. Now I'm watching the 2nd part of the 1st season on Youtube.

The show is about a 15- yr old girl who gets pregnant, and she has to deal with it. I saw one ep yesterday and I saw 3 eps in a row right now. I must stop. It's a really crappy show, from the 7th Heaven creator Brenda Hampton. I only watch it so I can read people's comments on twop.com and know what they're talking about. The comments are really funny the way they diss it. The dialogue is really repetitive and poor.

Kris Andrews: I'm going to admit something to you. A few months ago, I tried to get Edmonton boxer Kris Andrews in my movie. At the same I was trying to get MMA fighter Kit Cope in it, but they were supposed to play 2 different roles. I first learned about KA when I saw him in an ad for the fight Blunt Force Trauma.

I went to his site www.krisandrews.ca and emailed his manager. The manager and I emailed each other. I sent them the script. After 2 weeks, KA turned it down, but they wished me luck. I was disappointed. I tried to comfort myself by saying: "There are 100 guys out there who would love to do your show right now."

That does remind me of that TV show 2gether where Jerry (Evan Farmer) says right before a performance. It's about a fictional boy band back in 2000.

Jerry: I can't perform.
Manager: What? What do you mean you can't perform? If you don't, there are 18 O- town rejects who would love to take your place right now.

Jul. 5 Blake McGrath: The other day I was thinking that he should be in my movie. However, I don't know what role he would play. If he can learn how to dance, I'm sure he can learn how to fight. Jennifer Garner was on the TV show Alias and she learned how to fight. Prior to that, she never had any experience. She took a lot of dance lessons so she was able to pick up fighting. They are both about learning movement.

I was talking to Ray yesterday again about that Girls Behaving Badly sketch. It's a hidden- camera show where actresses play tricks on people. There is this actress who dresses up like she's 9 months pregnant, she goes to a bar, and tries to pick up guys.

Me: Do you know what the weird thing is? The guys didn't mention the elephant in the room that she is 9 months pregnant. They didn't say: "Who's baby are you carrying? Your boyfriend or husband's?" Maybe the actress would say: "I'm a surrogate mother."

Rant: This is Ray's rant. She told me that there is a guy in her school who bought Jonas Brother's concert tickets, just so he could heckle them. He spent hundreds of dollars on those tickets. Ray was mad because those tickets could have gone to people who actually wanted to see them.

That reminds me of years ago I was on Fametracker Forums and this person wrote that he wanted to go to a concert and heckle a music artist. At the same time, he didn't really want to spend any money. Don't be hatin'. I hate Aaron Carter's music, but I wouldn't go to his concert and heckle him.

I hate watching the Dr Phil show, but I would never go there and heckle the guests. I'll do my hatin' on the internet by dissing it on my blog/ weekly emails. I've been to a few concerts, and I haven't heard any hecklers.

Joke: Now I remember this little sketch I saw on Comedy Network. There is this fake commercial like a PSA. Cut to a man, with his boss, and his wife. They are sitting at a table in a comedy club.

Man: I was with my wife. She looked so beautiful. My boss was there too. But then I ruined everything.
Cut to them at the table.
Man: Oh c'mon, even my dog wears better pants than that!

Cut to the wife acting embarrassed.
Cut to the boss acting embarrassed.

These words appear on screen: Heckling. You think you're being funny. You think you're adding to the show. Think again.

Research: I just saw a few more eps of American Teenager. I'll consider this as research because I have writer's block. I'm trying to write a show that's a drama, but without any action.

My other research is that I've been reading the Journal about Mayerthorpe. It's about how the RCMP are investigating how Dennis Cheeseman who worked on the farm, may have been involved in shooting 4 RCMP officers. I didn't really start reading it until I learned about a undercover cop getting involved, and then luring Cheeseman into a fake criminal gang.

Jul. 6 Jamie Kennedy Experiment: Those RCMP agents have to make it believable that they were a criminal gang. It kind of reminded me of the hidden- camera show The Jamie Kennedy Experiment. It's where JK makes these situations and some are kind of outlandish, but all are all funny.

Well it depends. Like there is this young African- American girl who convinces her mom that she's a stripper. JK plays the sleazy strip club owner. The girl and JK tells her mom about the job, and the dad is in on the joke. Her mom totally believed it when they told her about it at the restaurant.

However, it wasn't that believable in this other situation. What if you go to a strip club, and you see your mom up on stage? This mom wanted to play a trick on her son, and JK plays the sleazy strip club owner. The son was at a real strip club, and his mom was up on stage. The mom and JK was telling the son that she was a stripper, but you can tell that the son didn't really believe it.

He was really weirded out. It was so outlandish. No disrespect to the mom, but she wasn't hot enough to be a stripper. She wasn't stripper material. lol. It was too unbelievable even if you have your mom, and the owner telling him about her job, and that he was in a real strip club.

Giles Panton: He is this actor from Vancouver. I was watching him as Joe on Flash Gordon. He's good looking in a handsome way. I then went on Facebook yesterday, and added him as a friend. He confirmed as his friend today. I screamed. lol.

No comments: