Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sarai Howard (Miss Eighty6) Email

Sarai Howard is a music artist. Now she goes by the name Miss Eighty6.

Date: Dec 28, 2007 12:44 PM

Hey Miss Eighty6

Are you really Sarai Howard? I just found your myspace website and your music sounds great. If you are Sarai, I had bought your cd back in 2003. When are you going to come out with a new album? Are you only going to stay with myspace music?

Thanks.

Dec 29, 2007 2:04 AM
Subject: RE: Are you really Sarai Howard?

hey girl... yes its really me. Thanks for the love in '03 and thanks 4 for the love now! been layin low for a while but doin background stuff in movies and tv as you can see on the page. hopefully another album will happen someday but... the more love that is shown to my page the better the chances will be. tell some friends, make some noise. hope all is well in your life and I really do appreciate ya!!! xoxo

No comments: