Thursday, June 25, 2009

charity/ Michael Jackson's death/ Farrah Fawcett's death

June 22 Charity: I got home from work and I got a call from the Children's Wish Foundation. I never donated to them before. At the beginning of the call, we lost connection. It's like the phone line ended. I then hung up. Seriously, the phone stopped working. Well maybe they'll call again. I'm not going to donate to them.

June 23 Music: I didn't really like the song called "Blame it" by Jamie Foxx. But then I found the "Blame it" remix by Donnie Klang and now I like both songs. Here's Donnie's version:

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Ngw8zfYsf5E&feature=PlayList&p=20F1B7FA66833AE1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=52

I borrowed the All- American Rejects cd and I really like their song "I Wanna." It's very upbeat with the lyrics: "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you/ You wanna touch me too." It's a fun song to dance to.

I like this white female rapper named Sarai Howard. Now she goes by the name Miss Eighty 6. Here's a really good dance song I found of hers called "Inside Outside":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x24UdTKncYg

I also like her song "Til the Sun Comes Up":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rm5WZuK-U

Work: Now that my old co- worker Maygen is back, we ended up talking about old co- workers. Maygen told me about bad Dana was. M ended up buying buspasses and smokes for her, and D never paid her back. Then I went and told her about how Shannon was bad. She was the one who was yelling and swearing at me. I told my manager about it. I never went and dissed her about getting pregnant as a teenager.

M: That is a low blow.
Me: Yeah, that's why I never said that to her.
It's a really cheap shot, but I didn't diss her about it. I told the manager about her behaviour, and I made myself look like a good guy, and the victim. I never swore at her, or dissed her, and she was doing that to me. I'm going to assume that when she was a pregnant teenagr, she did get a lot of disses.

Teen pregnancy: This reminds me of this time my sister and I were at Tim Hortons back in 2002.

Me: If you got pregnant as a teenager, what would you do?
S: I never see myself in that situation.
Me: Fine, what if your daughter got pregnant as a teenager?
S: I would kick her out of the hosue.
Me: What if later she does get married?
S: I don't care. I would never respect her again.

Then I remember at the NAIT party in 2005, and I asked my friend Leslie the same question. She said: "I would yell at her."

Now I'm getting a flashback of 2006, when I had an anger management problem. I went to the dr. and then later I was talking to my dad.

Me: My friend Leslie works at the movie theatre. There's this girl who works there. She's 16, and she got pregnant.
My dad grimaced at that. It's like he saw a horror movie, and there is this really gruesome scene that came on.
Me: The girl then gave the baby up for adoption.
Dad: Yeah, but giving the baby up for adoption, you're going to feel guilty about it for the rest of your life.

I never thought giving up the baby for adoption would feel guilty. I know people feel guilty about getting an abortion.

Gender Genie: You know that website I mentioned earlier where you can submit your writing and they'll read it and analyze if you're a guy or a girl? Here's the link:

http://www.bookblog.net/gender/genie.php

I got feedback from 2 women Glynis Whiting and Conni Massing who are professional writers. They read my script and gave me tips. I submitted my script to someone, and this person gave me tips. I don't know if it's a guy or a girl. So I submitted the person's writing into Gender Genie, and they said it's a guy. I will never know for sure.

Mental: Today I was watching the drama Mental about working at a mental hospital. I tuned into the first ep, it was average. Then I checked out the David Carradine ep. Then I watched the one with the kid who was playing a video game in his ep. They were alright. Today I checked out an ep about this actor who has a mental breakdown on Talk Show with Spike Feresten. Both shows are on FOX.

The ep "Roles of Engagement" was a really good ep. I was impressed. The actor admits 20 min. into the ep that he's faking it so he could get publicity for his new movie about being in a mental hospital. Later on, the truth is revealed that when he was 14 he moved to LA. He didn't know his father, and his mother left with her boyfriend. 6 months later, he is alone and he will be out on the street. His friend Rob tells him how to make money like $100 if he sleeps with women.

Then he doesn't want to, but he's desperate. Then he goes and learns that he will be sleeping with men. This guy was a male prostitute. Then he got his big break and became a successful actor. Now he is going to therapy. I was really touched by this ep.

Quote: I got this from Miki, who gives pyshic advice. The daily affirmation said: "Being challenged and beating the odds breeds the best of people."

June 24 Funny: I found the Edmonton Sun on the bus. There was this article about a graphic designer named Dean Fraser, 29. He transforms celebrities into The Simpsons- like drawings. Check out his website at http://www.springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/

He drew Jorge Garcia from Lost, and JG contacted him saying he was flattered of the Simpsons pic of him.

June 25 Michael Jackson's death: I was at work, and then Ray came at 4:30pm and she told me that Michael Jackson had a heart attack. Well he is 50, so it's no surprise. Then I
went home and turned onto CNN, and it says he has died. I was like: "Oh my God!" I like some of his music like "Rock my World" and "Scream" a duet with his sister Janet Jackson. Then I thought: "Well looks like Jay Leno can't make fun of him anymore."

They did a little sketch where it looks like Jay Leno is doing an interview with MJ. It's where they splice everything together.

JL: How do you tuck those kids to bed?
MJ: I put on some music, have the fireplace lit up. There are cookies and milk out. We read a story.
JL: Excuse me for one moment.
Cut to JL taking a cold shower. He is cringing and shuddering.

Farrah Fawcett's death: On the same day, Charlie's Angel's Farrah Fawcett died at 62 years old, due to cancer. I remember reading the newspaper, and my mom came by and saw a pic of her. She then says: "I used to watch her on TV."

Kit Cope: I'm Myspace and Facebook friends with this guy. Then I was on Facebook and see that also has a blog on Blogger. Check it out:
http://kitcopemma.blogspot.com/

Tosh.O: Last night I was watching this show. They showed a clip of 5 black guys dirty dancing by grinding all up on the furniture. It was hot, and disturbing at the same time.

Me: Is that what guys do when they're together?

I don't know what the point of that was. Maybe if they're at a strip club or a bachelorette party, and they're performing, then it would be okay. The guys look like they're teenagers. If you want to get girls by dancing, maybe you should be doing that at the school dance.

Daniel Tosh: That is not gay at all.
D actually shows himself kind of dancing to it like they did. D mainly made fun of the clip by acting like he's introducing the guys. He gives them names like: "Pre$$ure" and "Satisfaktion." lol.

There was a segment that said: "Real or Fake?" Cut to this guy throwing a pair of scissors at this guy. The camera pans, and the pair of scissors was stuck in the guy's arm. Oh my God.

Daniel: It's real. I did my research.

Cut to Daniel on his laptop. He is wearing a black Lakers hat. There are other people sitting at the meeting table.

D: It's real. Let's try it out.
D takes a pair of scissors and throws it, and it is nailed into the wall.

Cut back to D.
D: Yeah, it happened. (Lowers his voice). On the 11th take.
lol.

1 comment:

singamaraja said...

Singamaraja reading your blog