Friday, February 20, 2009

writing/ crazy/ the dark knight

Feb. 17 Writing: I got two emails from Super Channel. One said that she forwarded it to someone else who's in charge of Creative Development. I then got the email from the woman at CD, and she said that I need more than 66 pages, and I should go ask Connie Massing for help. That's exactly what Glynis said. I then emailed G for CM's email address.

News: I read in the Metro today that Dateline will no longer be doing "To Catch a Predator" episodes. Possibly because of "the $105 million lawsuit from the family of Bill Conradt, who shot himself in the head as a SWAT team and host Chris Hansen waited outside his house?" Yeah, I watched a interview with the sister to Conradt and she blamed the camera crew for it. If Dateline wasn't there, he wouldn't have shot himself, that's what she said. However, I feel that Conradt would still have done that anyway even if Dateline wasn't there.

They will now catch war criminals instead. Though the conclusion of the article said: "The Department of Homeland Security told the New York Times 'that a program of this kind could negatively impact law enforcement's ability to investigate and bring cases against the perpetrators of these horrible crimes."

Funny: Thought I do remember this time either last year or two years ago. I was on the internet.

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Seriously, that's how I was laughing. I was laughing so loud, and long, that Patrick ran downstairs from the opposite side of the house.
P: Hey Tracy what are you watching?
Me: Dateline: To Catch a Predator.
P gives me a weird look.

I was laughing at the beginning of the episode.

Cut to a guy coming into the backyard.
Chris Hansen pops out.
CH: Hi there, please have a seat.
Cut to shots of three different guys with fear and panic in their eyes.
Cut to all three guys running out of the yard really fast.
I started laughing because I didn't expect them to run out.

Today I was watching Jay Leno and he said: "Today the guy who created the taser died at 88 years old. His family was stunned." The audience says: "Ohhhh." I laughed. Yeah, it was kind of dark.

Music: I went to www.myspace.com/nataliemusic to see what one of my fave singers Natalie is up to. She put up her new song called "Hey." I love it. It's cool. I can totally dance to it.

Feb. 18 Crazy: I was watching Yahoo News. This laid off bank manager was in his basement when he heard some noise. He peeked under the door and see these unfamiliar jeans. There are two robbers who kicked the door in and was stealing his flat screen TV, wife's jewelery, and his two- year- old's son tricycle.

The man sneaks outside. He sees the robber's white van. He then goes and robs the robbers's car. He calls 911 as he's driving and tells them what happened. The woman operator tells him to stop the car because he could be charged with grand theft auto. The robbers didn't have a car, so they left his stuff at his doorstep and ran on foot.

They haven't caught them yet. The car is at a police impound lot. lol.

Ethics: So the other day, Cameron's friend needed me to buy a game rated M for Mature at EB Games. That's what I do. What I won't do is buy drugs, cigarrettes, and alcohol for underaged teens.

Progress: Looks like since Dateline isn't doing any more "Predator" episodes, I won't be watching it anymore. I did cut down on TV. Another good thing is that I don't really watch Primetime. Last time I tuned in was last year about prostitution. They're airing "What would you do?" episodes, which I like but I don't tune in because I'm watching Law and Order: SVU.

Feb. 19: I was on Yahoo News and there is this 4th grade class that is asked the question for Social Studies (By Michael Tutton, The Canadian Press): "A teacher at the Ecole Mont-Carmel in the village of Ste-Marie-de-Kent recently gave the Grade 4 students a sheet that asked them to imagine an Acadian francophone was on another planet with an anglophone, a black African, a Chinese person, and an aboriginal person.

The students were told the planet was going to explode in 10 minutes, and were asked which three of the five people should take a seat in a rocket that would escape the explosion."

"Education Minister Kelly Lamrock, who is a former teacher, said the exercise isn't suitable and recommended it be taken out of the classroom.
"I've seen the exercise," he said in an interview. "I'm quite appalled at it. It's obviously unacceptable."
Lamrock said the exercise forces students to decide which ethnic or language group he or she prefers.
"It's one thing to examine attitudes for stereotypical thinking. It's another to require students to think in stereotypes and this crosses the line."

The some guy named Andy made this comment on the article:
I would take the chinese guy because they are hard working, the indian, for survival skills, and the french guy so the french language and culture could be preserved. I would get an A+ in this class.

I laughed out loud at that one.

Work: Yesterday I finally emailed Glynis so I could get Conni Massing's email address, so I could get some writing help for The Fighter. I hit writer's block, but the other day I was able to write some and then yesterday and today I typed it up. I have now written 5 more pages. I am now at 71 pages. I need at least 90 pages to submit to Super Channel.

I hope CM will read it and give me some notes. If not, I'll keep looking for inspiration and type up 19 more pages.

Feb. 20 The Dark Knight: I finally rented and saw The Dark Knight today. I jotted down some notes. It was good to see Mahone from Prison Break in the first scene. I have never seen him other than Mahone. What's cool is that Scarecrow, the villian from the first movie makes an appearance. Interesting to see Eric Roberts in it. Good ethnic diversity with Asians and African- Americans.

It's very good, I was impressed. It was unpredictable, scary, creative, and funny at times. There was suspense, action, drama. Lots of explosions. I like the plot twists. There was even part of it which was kind of like Saw. I recommend you all watch it, if you haven't already.

Dollhouse: I saw Dollhouse tonight and it was like that short story I read back in gr.9 called "The Most Dangerous Game." It's about a guy hunting humans. Criminal Minds did an ep a couple of seasons ago. Echo (Eliza Dushku) is running from this guy. It had so much suspense and drama. I was shocked many times in this ep. I recommend all of you to watch it.

Job: Hotel McDonald mailed me a letter saying that they got my resume, and will keep it on file for the next 3 months. I'm going to admit it: I didn't look for a job at all today on my day off. I have for the weeks. I wanted to watch Dark Knight for a long time, so I might as well watch it already.

Now that I have, and indulged myself. I feel guilty, and am totally given energy to do my job search next week.

20/20: I was watching an update on the poor people who lives in Appalachia. After that episode aired, one kid who had to drop out of college because he couldn't afford it and his grades weren't that good. Well he was offered a scholarship at Union College and will be living there, and getting homework help.

A 11- year- old girl will get a tutor. A woman will be getting teeth for free from a dentist. The people at Pepsi will be giving the dentist this huge truck so he could be a mobile dentist. A couple of girls got free clothes. Good charity.

5 comments:

read here said...

WOW! this is the best site and very informative post this is. I love to do this. and know about this how to control this. ok so lets do this.

read more said...

how an i think like this. Just awesome this is. I know this is so hard to find this out. but I am so much confident about this is so tough to do.

useful link said...

this is for the students who need this all and I suggest them to find this out in google. this is the best place to solve the problem. so great news for them this is.

Emma Quillen said...

Such good info you have shared in this blog post, The structure of the schools are unreasonably old and should improve it with the latest advancement. As a rule, plan of the Pelham is so incredible. So check out this site and more info related to the site.

Anonymous said...

Such good info you have shared with theirs. Especially well said that preparation is the need of time and it moreover reflects that an individual can look here and get to his focuses and hit his targets in the present right through the guidance and via landing high situated position.