Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Love" poem

"Love" (Creative Writing 2006)
By Tracy Au

You're always on my mind
Even though you aren't mine
I know you feel the same way too
By the way you look in my eyes
You're shy
And so am I
And that's why I'm writing this poem dedicated to you
Hoping that you will make a commitment to me
To us
I can't explain the love I feel
For you
All I know is that it's real
It's true

We've known each other for awhile
I love it when I make you smile
There is no denying
You can see that I'm trying
To determine
I'm the man for you
You may think I'm crazy at times
Because you make me crazy sometimes

In the past
You lost your trust
You acquired pain
I will gain
The trust you lost
By any means
At any cost
I'll prove myself
That I'll love you better than anyone else
Because you're like no other girl I have ever met

Kiss you softly on the lips
I will please you
Keep my arms around you
Protect you
I'll be the shoulder you fall asleep on
Take care of you
Above all
I will love you

No comments: