Saturday, January 3, 2009

Short Fiction Forms entries 5, 6

Entry 5 Sept. 21, 2007

I had one of those dreams again last night. It’s where I meet one of my favorite actors, Eric Johnson. He’s this actor from Edmonton. You may have seen him on Smallville as Whitney Fordman. Since he’s from my Edmonton, I always assume that I will meet him someday.

In the dream, I was working in a professional business building. I learned that Eric works on the 12th floor. I stopped the elevator and ask if he’s Eric Johnson. He says yes and I ask for his autograph. I get my pen and agenda and flip to a page so he could sign it. He signs a piece of yellow piece of paper with words like “Damage” and picture of a star. There were other words on the list. He signed it by this huge aquarium in the building. There was a pink piñata above the aquarium.

Entry 6 Sept. 28, 2007

I told this to my friends before. It was back in grade 11 and I was in guitar class. I was sitting alone and we had to be quiet because the teacher was testing each student to see how well they played the piece. It was boring because we couldn’t talk. We couldn’t play our guitars out loud until we were tested.

Then I accidentally strung a string on my guitar. It was a little noise and no one looked at me. But it got the attention of this guy. He looked at me with his eyes bulging out and his mouth open like a fish. He was gawking at me like I did something really bad. I know he was bored and he thought I wasn’t going to do anything like fight him because I was a girl. I ignored him and picked at my nails. After a few minutes I looked at him so he would stop staring at me. He said hi to me like I was retarded. Here’s a guy who was being a bitch to me and I didn’t even do anything to him.

A couple of times after that he continued to look at me like I was a freak and that I was retarded. By the way he was acting, I thought he was retarded. The good thing was that I was in grade 11 and I could get a spare so I dropped the class. I wasn’t learning anything in it anyway. I wanted to take psychology next semester.

The best part was when a substitute came and he was trying to get the class to be quiet. He said to the bitch, “Do you mind?” The bitch was stupid and said, “No.” The substitute blew up. “That’s it, get out. Go to the office.” The bitch was shocked. The class was beginning and he said one word, and he’s already being sent to the office. Good thing. I’m sure he learned a lesson not to disrespect people or give them attitude when they haven’t done anything to him. I loved the shock on his face.

No comments: