Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog (Creative Writing class 2006)

Blog by Tracy Au (Creative Writing class 2006)

I have learned about blogs in 2001 when I found a website called jennyhyun.tv about a sixteen year old Korean- American girl who wants to be a singer. She posted journal entries about living in New York, performing at clubs, and recording and writing songs in the studio. She then posted her songs on her site so the web visitors could listen to it.

In the MacEwan Paper Cuts article about journals, "...I have never understood the feeling of release they were granted. What's the point of writing something if no one's ever going to read it?" I had kept a journal for year when I was eighteen years old. It was to organize my thoughts. I quit because the things I wrote in it are the same thigns I email to my friends like episode summaries of the reality show Cheaters about how people catch their partners cheating on them.

At first I was really excited about my blog (www.rebel3496.blogspot.com) and worked on it while reading others on that Saturday. By nightfall, I got bored. I decided that all my friends are really busy and won't have time to check out my blog, but they will check their email inboxes. I started my own version of a blog by writing two weekly emails that I send every Friday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to visit this blog post. There are a lot of opportunities to gain cash through online projects and along these lines, these understudies can benefit from outside intervention to help their instructive transporter. This http://www.cheapproofreading.net/mla-proofreading-service-to-remove-all-mistakes/ site is really helpful for the students.

Anonymous said...

In this article, you shared the info about the blog. All the social changes achieved in a general public are simply because of instruction and best ideas here the general population has used to experience their lives as indicated by the instructive changes.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to check that type of info. I am certain he is talking going to keep up the longing for conventional comforts and explore the details give their associations to the comprehensive network.

Anonymous said...

Good, It's pleasure to scrutinize your post about burdens of privatization of the informational establishments. Privatization has put a gigantic load on the understudies who can't pay the staggering commitment as a result of budgetary issues. You can check good site which is really good to the students.

Anonymous said...

Such a good post, We found various understudies in our overall population whose can't continue with their examination since they have some cash related issues anyway in case the governing body give the credits office to the understudy, this website can achieve their target.