Friday, December 5, 2008

writing/ movie/ health

Dec. 4 Writing: I checked my email today and I read that my friend Jessica invited me to join a group to not have a government coalition. I see that my friend Angela thanked me for wishing her a happy birthday. I then saw Glynis Whiting has emailed me back with her tips on how to improve my script.

I then went on my blog where I keep all my weekly emails. I see that I emailed her back on Nov.19. So it took her about two weeks to read the script and write notes about it. I was so happy that she wrote back. Here are some of her notes:

"Although this has improved significantly since the last draft, it still needs work. More complications would make it more interesting. It reads more like a one hour than a feature film because of the simplicity of the story and character development."

Some good constructive critism. The most important thing she said was: "...improved significantly." I then printed all 46 pages of my revised version of my script. Now I can do some more writing on it.

I have an excuse for not writing. This past week I was sick the entire time.

Dec. 5 Movie: The other night I saw the movie called Dark Water starring Jennifer Connelly. She is a single mom with her 6- year- old daughter. They move into a rundown apartment building. They are being haunted by a ghost of a young girl. It was kind of scary. I think I watch too much of A Haunting and found this kind of boring.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a TV movie on the Women's network called Confessions of a Go-Go Girl. A young woman got accepted into law school, but she really wants to try out that acting school. Her parents don't support her, and she will have to make her own money to support herself. At the school she meets a girl passing out fliers for her boyfriend's photography. Actors need headshots.

The young woman and girl becomes friends. It turns out the girl is a go- go dancer. It's kind of like stripping, but you don't take everything off. Then later the young woman does the same thing to make money to support herself and help with her acting/ performing.

I'll say the movie was kind of creative. The girl does cocaine. She doesn't die due to an overdose, but when she gets breast implants, the anesthesia conflict with the controlled substance of cocaine that was in her body.

Health: I was thinking about how I took 6 Tylenol pills and 6 Gravol pills from the first aid kit at work. I felt kind of guilty, but then again I did give back that Polysporin that they lent me. This is my health benefit plan.

News: I was reading in the Journal that soap operas are competing in ratings against talk shows. The Bold and the Beautiful has decreased by 17% in ratings for the past two seasons. It is mainly women who are the viewers, and they are decreasing because they are at school and work.

7 comments:

Christopher Blevins said...

Need to love pertaining to a person's writing for instance as being the little women plus female results in being associates. As it happens the lady is actually a go http://www.bestcapstoneprojects.com. It is really similar to burning, but the truth is really don't bring all out of. In that case eventually a little women does indeed the same principal in making capital with supporting micro plus sooth the girl's acting/ doing.

Christopher Blevins said...

Because it takes place the girl is truly a move http://www.bestcapstoneprojects.com. It is just like using up, nevertheless, you don't deliver almost all away from. If that's the case at some point slightly females can without a doubt the identical main to make money together with assisting small additionally relax the particular female's acting/ carrying out.

Anonymous said...

Great site, I think it is so great choice and once in a while, you not set up to utilize the framework get to. Eventually, https://www.professionalletterwriting.net/professional-letter-writing-services/ site is conceivable to get the data isolated with the assistance of android telephone. It is moreover the epic association of Google.

Bradford J. Veilleux said...

Such a great information.

Bradford J. Veilleux said...

Tracy blog always help me to solve different task with several informative article. This is also very good article about author experience on writing, movies and health news. Please here check it to get best essay revision services. This information should helpful for writers. Thanks for sharing good information.

Raymond B. Martens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raymond B. Martens said...

A good blog to take writing help and this is absolutely wonderful article about writing, movie and health content writing. Writing experience is most important to achieve writer success and also navigate here on our generator to take sentence paraphrase help. Thanks for sharing great blog post.