Monday, September 29, 2008

Matthew Gray Gubler emails

Nov.13,2005

Subject: you're hot on criminal!

Hi, Matthew. My name is Tracy and I love your show Criminal Minds. You're> my favorite actor/ character on the show. I didn't know you were a model> until I went on the internet and looked you up. Since your character is a> nerd, you being a model is like the opposite of your character.>> I just checked out your website and you have some pretty crazy drawings.> That is so nice of you that you gave away 150 dvds of your movie away. You> should start an online petition so people could sign it so that your> "Cactus" movie will be released in stores.>> You're doing a great job on Criminal Minds. Keep it up!

Tracy

ha
thats a great idea tracy
thanks for the very nice email
it made my night
hope all is well with you
love
matthew

Nov.17, 2005

Hey Matthew I'm Tracy and I emailed you once before. I was so surprised that you would> email me back on the same night that I emailed you because I thought you> would be too busy. Your reply to my email made my day. :)

You should hire someone to create a professional website for you. One page should be devoted to the online petition so people could sign it so that your "Cactus" movie will be released in stores. 1 section of photos of you, 1 section for your drawings, your biography, filmography, news, media (episode clips of Criminal Minds and your short films, etc.) I know on the front page of your site it says this site isn't going to look> totally cool because there are no links or pictures, but it should have those because it will help promote you and your show immensely.

Tracy

Nov.30, 2005

dear friend of matthew gray gubler,
right off the bat, I must admit that this is a pre-written response.
but
if you are reading this letter
it means that you sent me a super nice and thoughtful email and made me smile.

i feel like a real jerk for sending you this somewhat impersonal note,
I would love to be able to put as much time and thought into personal
responses as you did in your messages to me,
but lately it feels like, with whatever free time i have,
i move in slow motion.

I barely have time to talk to my family or my dog, let alone take
baths and eat.
wow i just realized it sounds like i am slowly turning into a hobo.
(not bathing or eating and talking to dogs)

anyway,
I assure you that I read absolutely every email sent to me.
and i can't tell you how elated i am to know that people find me
worthy of these flattering words and compliments.
your encouragement really goes a long way
and you all make me feel very special and loved

so again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
you made my day
love
matthew

ps. to all of you concerned with my pumpkin allergyI can thankfully declare that I have emerged triumphant and the doctor assures me I will be back and carving in no time.

Feb 26, 2006

Hey Matthew

I emailed you twice already and the first time you replied to me was in Nov.30 and you gave me a thoughtful response. The second time you emailed me, you gave me a generic response which was alright. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you helped me get into college.

I was applying to Professional Writing and I had to send in three original writing pieces. After I got your email, I decided to write about you, your email and Criminal Minds in one of my pieces. Due to your email, you helped me get into college and I wanted to thank you for your email. I really appreciated it. I don't expect to get an email from you after you read this though because I know you're really busy.

I just wanted to say thanks. Keep up the good work on Criminal Minds. :)

Tracy Au

tracy
so glad to hear the good news
you totally made me feel special
thanks
and congrats on college
thats awesome
love
matthew


Oct. 18, 2017: I came to update that you can email him at matthewgraygubler@gmail.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,
i read this and decided to write him, too.
I am really excited if I will ever get an answer because he sure has a lot to do.

We will see, I hope I will get a response. And even if it is not from him, I hope he will get the letter. He is such a sweetheart.

Thanks for sharing,
J

Unknown said...

Hey.
Please tell me where you sent the email?
It's pretty important to me.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey.
Please tell me where you sent the email?
It's pretty important to me.
Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi . Matthew i am your biggest fan . i would love to hear from you . even tho thats most likely to happen . you are an amazing actor and i afmire you .
Anna from TN

Anonymous said...

hi where did you email him and is it valid for the year 2020 march

Anonymous said...

Yes is it because I emailed matthewgraygubler@gmail.com and I emailed letters@gublerland.com and I want to know if anyone of those email addresses are valid for the year 2020 in March/April.

Anonymous said...

hey, Matthew,

you are my favorite character in criminal mind I been doing everything to get your book I hope you replied

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am a súper fan of Matthew Gray Hubiera, que I want to know if the e-mail is available for 2020.

Anonymous said...

I mean Matthew Gray Gubler.

Lezeto Media said...

Matthew Gray Gubler is an American actor, filmmaker, fashion model, painter, illustrator, director, and author. He is best known for his role as criminal profiler Dr. Spencer Reid in the CBS television show Criminal Minds, and he directed some of the show's episodes.

Anonymous said...

Мэттью Грей Гублер Привет как у вас дела чем занимаешься чего делаете Динар Бикулова это я

Anonymous said...

Мэттью Грей Гублер я тебя очень сильно люблю

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew! I Love Your Character Dr. Spencer Reed. Your My Favorite.

Anonymous said...

My name' Moisés Madureira, I'm from Angola. I really like your proform in the series criminal minds