Monday, September 29, 2008

Kyle Riabko emailed me back!

Sept. 3, 2006

You know how I went to Capital Ex to see my favorite music artist Kyle Riabko? So I met him on Jul. 24, 2006. Later I wrote this email to him on Jul.26 to kyleriabko@kyleriabko.com:

Subject title: Come back to Edmonton soon

Hey Kyle It's Tracy, the Asian girl with glasses you met at Capital Ex in Edmonton. You know you signed my 8 by 10 pic of you, cd sleeve, got pics with you and I got your Coca Cola pop can. I was like the first one in line to get your autograph. There are some stuff I wanted to say to you, like I really expected you to play "Miss Behavin'", "Doesn't get much better" and "Before I Speak." I absolutely love your song "Half as Much", but I know you weren't really going to play it because it's a ballad. Well at least release that song as a single, if not "Chemistry". You know Nelly Furtado and Timbaland's "Promiscuous"? It sure exploded into the music scene because it was a duet. I have to say meeting you was one of the best experiences of my life. Well you sure made my summer. Thank you so much for coming to Edmonton and I hope you come back soon, if not next year at Capital Ex.

Tracy

Then on Aug. 19, I sent it to his myspace account, myspace.com/kyleriabko. Then today it popped into my mind to send the message to his myspace account because I forgot I already sent it. I go to my inbox and KR emailed me back on Aug. 31 at 9:05am. Today it's Sept.3 and I was like, "Damn, I wished I checked my myspace account earlier, but I hardly ever do. Oh my god he emailed me back." Here's his message:

Tracy, thank you so much for being at the show and for all the enthusiastic comments. You are a great person and I will definitely see you in Edmonton soon. Peace Kyle

I can't stop smiling because I'm so happy. :)

No comments: