Friday, July 18, 2008

funny/ job

Jul 15 Funny: You know the religion Catholicism? You do a sin, then you go to confessions and you repent your sins. This is how I repent my sins, I confess them to you guys. So I turned on the tv, and it was on Maury. If it was a paternity test, I would have immediately changed the channel right away. But no, it had Joey Greco and he is the host of the tv show Cheaters and they showed clips of the show.

I watched it for a few min. and then turned it off. Well it was really funny. There was this good looking guy and he finds out his wife is cheating on him. Joey knocks on the door saying "Hotel security" and they bust in. The Husband jumps on the guy on the bed and is beating him up and calling him a bastard. The Other Guy was wearing a shirt and boxers and he puts on his clothes and runs down the fire escape. The Husband is yelling at his wife saying that they have 2 kids together. She says that she's "the breadwinner" and he says: "I can't even remember the last time we even ate together." They're through.

Feelings: I remember that time back in 2006, I lost my job at Ipsos and Jay Leno's monologue couldn't even cheer me up. It was only when I saw a Cheaters repeat was the only thing that had me laughing that night. It's one of the shows that gets me angry that someone is cheating on their partners, but at the same time I am happy and laughing when that person is caught cheating. You would have thought I was bipolar when watching this show. lol.

I'm getting flashbacks of when I was at Centre High and at Nait and on Fri. and Sat. nights I watch the show and email it to my friend Chamnouer and we discuss it. Right now I am feeling this rush, my heart is beating faster and I'm really amped after watching this in a good way. Enjoy it and savour it now. I feel guilty for this relapse, but I must remind myself I have quit the following shows since 2006: Maury, Dr Phil, Blind Date, Cops. I rarely even watch Oprah, Tyra, The Young and the Restless. They're not bad, they don't interest me.

Well I might as well confess that some months ago, Patrick was watching Cheaters on youtube and I watched some it with him. We had a good laugh. I may go on youtube later and look up and watch some eps. This may be a trashy show, but they help people find out if their partners are cheating on them and confront them.

Jul. 16: What's with all the religion talk? I think it's because of watching Spiderman 3 and there is a little religion thrown in there.

Job: Today Sears called me asking if I am still looking for a job. I said no. I applied there back in May when I didn't have a job. My parents told me to look for another job instead of taking Xcetera so I applied there. Sears in Kingsway, if I took that job, I would have to take 2 buses and that is more effort and time to get there. Also I would have to dress better, thus buy some new shirts, learn to use the till. I also said that I wouldn't work at a big department store, because the bigger the store is, the more work there is.

The pay would probably be the same like $9/hr which I remember writing on that application. I also need to work at Soup longer. I have worked there for a month. If I am going to quit, I have to get a job at a bank. Or another store that I really liked called me like Urban Planet. I could reapply to all those stores I like with the new resume that my friend Angela had helped me on.

The other day, The Simpsons was on and Lisa, Bart, and Groundskeeper Willy sang a song about being "adequate." The Soup place is adequate. It's okay and average. If I was working at the $1 Store Plus and Sears called, I would take that job. Wait, maybe not. Well I certainly hated the $1 Store. I don't hate the Soup place.

Jul. 17: I'll be working on Sun. since Maygen will be gone. Tomorrow I'll have to come in an hr earlier too, at least I will get 15 min. extra of a break. I also dropped off my resume to a travel agency today.

Jul. 18: The Marlin Travel Agency called and she said they aren't hiring a administrative assistant. She said I didn't have any travel experience as an agent, so I won't be getting the job.

Today I worked from 11am-8pm. I'm good. Not totally tired.

No comments: